About our products
- Universal Gambrel makes it a snap to hang, weigh and clean your game. The aircraft aluminium spreader bar and cable design lets you hang anything from squirrels to buffalo with ease.
- Unlike the old gambrel design, where you must cut the animals’ legs and insert the hook ends, the universal gambrel uses gravity to seize the animals’ legs in the loops when hanging and weighing.
- The universal gambrel is also great for hanging your foodstuffs to get them away from wildlife when camping and backpacking, also makes a great game drag.
- One of the greatest advantages of the new gambrel design is that it allows a person to remove the hams one at a time without the other ham falling on the ground or the user needing assistance.
How it works
- To weigh the animal, simply insert the front legs into one loop and the rear legs into the other loop, attach your scale to the hanger eye and hoist up. The scale stays at eye level for easy reading.
- To butcher the animal, attach one rear leg to each loop and hoist.
- The gambrel is tested to 800 pounds and weighs a mere 12 ounces.
4173 Palau Dr.
Sarasota, FL 34241
http://www.universalgambrel.comThis device is intended to use with game animals only that weigh less than 800 pounds. Do not use this device on people or domestic animals. Severe injury could result. Keep out of reach of children. Universal Gambrel is not responsible for the consequences of any other use.